Beach Bag Essentials

7:30:00 AM



Headed to the beach this summer? Make sure you put enough sunscreen on and pack a few extra things! I've made up a lovely little list of things that I would put into my beach bag and maybe give you some inspiration for yours! 


Top 6 Beach Essentials:
1. Sunglasses/ Hat: Protect your eyes, my nose burns so easily and I usually stuck to wearing hats on the beach! 
2. Water: You might not feel very warm on the beach by the water because of the breeze, but make sure to stay hydrated so you don't feel sick later on! 
3. Sunscreen: Always apply sunscreen more than once! I applied at least three times and I still got burnt. 
4. A book or magazine: Being on the beach is so relaxing, bring a book or a magazine to enjoy while you're there! 
5. Camera. I loved taking photos of the water and things I found along the shore, just to remember them by! 
6. Snacks. I liked to pack a snack on the beach like watermelon or pretzels, just because we didn't want to walk all the way back to our house. 

What are some things you always pack for a day out of the house or at the beach? Are any of these things on your list? Let me know in the comments! 
x Kenzie



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are exactly what I have in my beach bag! I love reading by the beach!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram