Peach "Nice"cream

8:30:00 AM


You may have seen this blog post a few months ago, and luckily I've made so many more since then! My favorite flavor of this dairy free-ice cream at the moment, is peach!

Sunshine

Nice-cream is probably one of the easiest things you can make, and this summer I've been obsessed with peaches. All you need are 3 ingredients to make this delicious treat! 
1.Frozen Peaches
2. Nut milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk!) 
3. Frozen bananas

You're mostly using frozen peaches for this, but I liked the flavor combination! 

Vegan Nicecream

Staying cool this summer keeps on getting easier with all of the fresh fruit that's available to freeze! Just fill your blender with about 1 and a half cups of milk and 1 cut up frozen banana and 2 cut up frozen peaches! 
What are your favorite summertime treats? 
I hope you're following me over on facebook Instagram and bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram