Dancing by the Sea

6:23:00 PM


One of my favorite places that I have ever visited in the world is Santorini, Greece. I was there with my family on a cruise in 2012, and five years later who would have thought I would have the chance to go back but this time with my best friends.


Perissa


Santorini was full of amazing memories, on the first day we hung out at the Black Sand beach less than half a mile from our airbnb. It was a bit windy, but we've been sun-deprived for so long that nothing was going to stop us from soaking it in.

Elephant Pants


It's hard to describe a place that is so beautiful in words. Not even pictures do it justice. There was the cutest stray dog on the beach who was so happy to hang out with us, my friend Catie and I even took selfies with him. We called him Ralph and he followed us to a restaurant, and unfortunately we never saw Ralph after that. Hope he's doing well living on the beach.

Stray Dogs

Santorini

Black Sand
PC: Hannah 

Because it was off season, a lot of the shops were closed, which was alright because we found a grill house nearby that served delicious gyros! There were so many shops on the beachfront that I'm sure in the summer are filled with people! If you're going to the black sand beach, it's a bit rockier than we had expected.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Santorini is beautiful, it's my favorite Greek island. I was there last summer and visited Thira and Oia. It was packed with tourists but we still had a great time.

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is super busy for Santorini, you should definitely go in the off season! It's a bit cooler but less crowded! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram