Liebster Award

1:09:00 PM


I have been nominated by Will (thanks Will!! ) , you can see his blog here. His post on this was really great, so make sure to check him out. The Liebster Award tag is a great way to get to know other bloggers and to find new blogs that you probably wouldn't.

The rules of the Libster Award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2.Answer the 10 questions that they have written for you
3-Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you believe deserve the award.
5. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer and be sure to let them know they have been selected!

Will's Questions:

1. What is your favorite food? It really depends on what's in season. Mangoes are my ultimate favorite during the Summer, as well as Strawberries. But I also like Pasta. 

2.If you won the lottery and you could only keep the money for a week, how would you spend your money?
I would go on a trip. I mean if it's only being kept for a week, then I'm either going to Europe or Australia.

3.Who is your favorite YouTuber? Joe Sugg. He's so funny! And those blue eyes. ugh. um what?

4.If you had to choose a job for the rest of your life, what would it be? If I could I would make money blogging! I could travel and blog at the same time. What a dream. 

5.What is your favorite TV show? All of my shows have ended for the Summer, but I love Criminal Minds, and for some reason Dance Moms. 

6.If you could go back in time what would you change and why? I would go back to when I went on my European cruise, and spend more time making friends on there and because it was just an all around amazing trip. 

7.If you had the chance to go 40 years into the future, would you? I don't know, I don't think so, because if something bad happened I wouldn't want to worry about it for the time in between. 

8. What advice would you give to your 12 year old self? Stop worrying about being friends with certain people. 

9.What is your favorite thing to do?  Travel!

10. What is your favorite quality in yourself? I like that I feel like I can talk to anyone after I warm up haa.



11 Facts:

1. I love getting to know people from different countries
2. I love England even though I have never been there. 
3. I love small animals.
4. My favorite seasons are Summer and Fall
5. My favorite book right now is The Fault in Our Stars
6. I've traveled to 33 out of 50 states in the US. My goal is to get to them all. 
7. I find it much easier to vent to strangers thousands of miles away than with people two feet away from me
8. I could eat fruit all day long. 
9. I don't like to spend money. If I have to, then I stretch it out amongst things. 
10. I've had a twitter account for almost 6 years. (the first 2 it was basically inactive)
11. I am so happy that it's Summer. 

Questions for Nominees
1. What is your favorite color? 
2. Who is your favorite actor/actress? 
3. If you could only see one movie ever, what would it be?
4. If you could travel anywhere without worrying about money, where would you go?
5. Who is your favorite band? 
6. Do you have any siblings? 
7. If you could have 5 famous people/youtubers over, who would you pick?
8. What's your favorite thing about your country/city you live in?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would you meet? 
11. What is your favorite song right now? 

I nominate:

Anna- http://dropsofanna.blogspot.com.es/

p.s if you want to partake in this too, then do it! I nominate you! If you have other blog suggestions then do leave them in the comments please and thanks :) xx
Kenzie 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram