Just Around the Corner

3:38:00 PM



It's been an entire eight days since I have written to you all. For that I am really sorry.
 Good news though! There are a few blog posts already in my drafts, almost ready for you all to lay eyes on. So what have I been up to lately? Why have I not written in eight days?

 Exams.
Yes, they took over and I really had to study for them. I already have two down and only one left! I wrote my last English paper and handed it in. I had my first two exams on Saturday. Yea, how weird and annoying is that? Since not all of you are from Wisconsin, or go to my University, do you ever have Saturday exams for anything? 
 If you do have exams coming up, good luck! 
You'll probably do better than you think you did. 

The weather has finally been warming up, though it has been a weird pattern of really cold to rather warm days. Sadie and I have ventured out on our daily walks, don't you worry. 
Even if the sun isn't out in full force, she doesn't mind, and it's a good excuse for me to stop studying and take a break! We have spent a few hours sunning on the deck, and I've also spent some time reminiscing about my trip to Hawaii a few years back by having some mango ice cream. I'll probably tell you again, but I'm obsessed and crazy in love with mango flavored ice cream!  
I did have a shopping trip to Old Navy this past week though too, should I do a haul on that? I bought a pair of really cute sandals! Let me know what you think! 


This is from our walk earlier today! The snow is all gone! 


 Do you have any Summer plans? 
My friends have all come back into town, and I'm hoping to meet up with them a few times during the long break. I have a few goals for the Summer, these are them.

  1.  Put down the phone! Even if it's just for a day, just turn it off.
  2. Read (I'm looking for books to read currently, so if you have suggestions, the comment box is yours) 
I guess I really only have two, but it's early and I have plenty of time to make more! 
I know this post was short, but I hope you all have a great day! I have a lengthier post coming up maybe mid week or Friday or Saturday. I haven't decided!

Also !!!! If you have a blog, or have read a blog that you really like link it in the comments! I'm always looking for new people to read about! :) 

xx
Kenzie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I nominated you For a Liebster award here! Make sure you check out my blog post for the questions and rules here! have a great day - http://willdhunt.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award.html - will :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram