A trip to the Frat house

1:00:00 PM


For many people, this time of year means a new school year. Chances are, if you're in University or College, you've already been moved in for a little while as you're reading this now or you're about to embark on that day very soon. 
A few weeks ago, one of my friends was moving into a Frat house. 
A Frat house, is a house that holds all of the brothers in the fraternity. A fraternity is a group of men formed with common goals and aspirations who make a commitment to each other for life. The members share a lot, as they're living in close quarters. 
For girls it's called a sorority. 

I was able to tag along for the trip, as I don't have any other siblings moving away and I was honestly curious as to what it was like! 

We packed a truck and a car full of his clothing and school essentials, and drove two hours south from where I live to the capital of Wisconsin, Madison. 
Madison University is a huge campus with 41,946 students. 

After moving him in, his mother said good by and my dad, myself and her all went out to eat near the capital building. 
I was starving by the time we finally had lunch so, I have no pictures of it, but it was delicious! 

I love looking at the buildings, there are some really neat old ones, and there is one street that is only open to cleaning vehicles, police, and buses. 

Here are some of the shots I took!


The big dome building is our Capital building!

After wandering the streets and popping in and out of shops, we decided to visit the inside of the Capital building!

The steps are made of marble, I just love the detail in the building. 

This is the badger, Wisconsin's state animal. 


How beautiful right? It was nice and sunny thankfully when I took these. 


And one last picture before we headed home, from the Capital building to the street we had previously been wandering about on. 

If you're moving into University, or are just going to school soon then good luck! I start September 2nd! Which is really soon, honestly I can't wait until the Semester is over but it doesn't do any good to just wish the time away! 
If your classes have already begun, good luck! I wish you the best! 

xx
Kenzie
See you next time!
Remember to follow me on Bloglovin! Just click the button to your right!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram