Ten Book Tag

2:30:00 PM


Though I rarely post on Facebook, I still log on every now and then. 
 Recently, a little red bubble popped up, signaling I had a notification. My friend had tagged me in a challenge. I felt like there would be no other choice for me, to write it up as a blog. 
 The Ten Book Tag rules are simple, create a list of 10 books that had the greatest impact on you, or choose ones that make you feel like you wouldn't be the person you are today having not read them. 
  


I haven't actually sat and read a novel since the middle of August, as with school and work finding times to pause and read is rather difficult. 

In no particular order, here they are;

1.The Fault in Our Stars-John Green


2. My Sister's Keeper-Jodi Picoult
3.Nineteen Minutes-Jodi Picoult
4. Misty of Chincoteague-Marguerite Henry
5.Mockingjay-Suzanne Collins
6.Sideways Stories from Wayside School
7, The Great Gatsby-F.Scott Fitzgerald
8. Magic Treehouse-Mary Pope Osborne
9.To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee
10.Firefly Lane-Kristen Hannah

Mostly this list of books consists of ones that made me feel something or that I found really interesting! This was actually more difficult to do than you would think! 
Right now I'm going to nominate 3 people!

If you're not one of the three great individuals above do not worry! You can still write up a post about it! I think tags are fun, so I'm excited to see everyone's top 10! 
If you do it too, make sure you link yours in the comments below! 
I hope you're all having a great day so far! 
Thanks for reading!
xx
Kenzie

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I remember reading TFIOS a few years ago, and I fell in love with it. I love how popular it has got in recent months, because of the film. Also, My Sister's Keeper *-* that's one of my all time favourites x

    http://rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12176399

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me!!! I'll add some of those books to my 'To Read' list (I do have one) because I need more books and I've wanted to read a few of the ones you said for ageees as well :')
    Anna x
    Http://dropsofanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I have to add Jodi Picoult to my never-ending "to read" list now!
    Thanks Kenzie :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFIOS would be amazing book if it didnt make some girls think that cancer is not so bad. That just makes me so sad! I love old romatic movies/books because it was all so flawless I mean in modern romantic book you apparently need some vampires, werewolves and/or cancer to make it worth reading. However I love John Greens writing style. The Great Gatsby is one of my favourite books ever ever! What annoys me is that everybody now thinks they know everything about it because they saw the film when the book is like 100% better.
    Xxx, Carade
    car-ade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%, my friend has cancer, though it's not the same as Hazel's it did romanticize it. but yes I liked the movie for the Great Gatsby but I didn't love it as much as the book! :) Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram