Wanderlust Tag

11:00:00 AM



I haven't done a tag in quite some time, but when I saw this one pop up over at Olivia's blog , I thought I would give it a shot. 

Where have you traveled to and where would you like to go again?
I've traveled to 33/50 of the states in America; would you really like me to list them all? I've also been to the Bahamas, St Thomas, St Maarten, Italy, Greece, Turkey. I'm probably even missing one. 

Where was your first plane journey to?
Florida

You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where would you go?
That's a tough decision! I do want to go to England really badly, but I would also love to see New Zealand!

Preferred Method of Travel?
Car. You can see so much more when you drive and you can take stops on the way to the real destination! Although I don't mind a plane, they seem too stuffy if the trip is really long. 

Top Three Travel Items?
My ipod, a magazine and a camera

Favorite Travel website?
Tripadvisor, my family uses that quite a bit to find out where to eat and places to add to the list of things to see!

Where would you travel just to eat the food?
Italy. The food is just incredible. Makes me hungry just thinking about it. 

Is there a place you would never go again?
No, I don't think so. I think there are places that I wouldn't rush back to but maybe visit further in the future. 

Can you recite your passport number if asked?
Um..no

Do you prefer middle, window or aisle seat?
I like the window seat, just because I can see everything, but I don't mind the aisle. I haven't really sat in a spot that ever put me in the middle seat. Lucky me. 

How do you pass time on a plane?
I usually read a magazine or a book, or listen to music and look out the window. Munch on some snacks, and if the ride is long then I can watch a movie!

I hope you enjoyed this little tag! I tag whoever is reading this to put it up on your blog! Please link your tags in my comments if you do! I would love to read them!
Where is your favorite place that you have traveled so far? What is your dream vacation/holiday?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Nice post!! My favorite place in the world is San Francisco. I spent the most amazing year of my life there. A dream vacation is Australia and New Zealand :)

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. San Francisco is really nice too! The boardwalks are always fun! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. this is such a cute tag! I'm so envious that you've been to 33 states (practically everywhere) lol! I might try this out :) A dream holiday would be to New Zealand as well - it looks amazing x
    jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The goal is to get all 50! ha ha you should definitely give it a go!
      :) x

      Delete
  3. Loved this tag so much! I will do it one day :) You've travelled so much and to really nice places, it's amazing! I'd really love to travel more often, travelling is something that I really enjoy yet I barely do haha
    I've travelled to some cities here in Spain, South of France, Rome and Florence and my faves out of all those were Florence, some small towns in France and well I really love Barcelona and other places in Catalonia but I'm from there so yup haha
    Anna x
    dropsofanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram