Crepes, Macarons and the Eiffel

4:20:00 AM


It's surreal walking around a city that you have read so much about. Paris was so magical at every step, and I am still amazed that I was actually there a few weeks ago. Seeing the Eiffel tower was incredible.

Paris

Our only clear day was on Friday, which we took full advantage of after going to Versailles and walking down the Champs de Elysee to Laudree where I picked out 8 macarons. The line looked intimidating at first, but moved really quickly. I had a hard time picking out which flavors I wanted. Eventually, I decided on Lemon, Vanilla, Chocolate, Chocolate and Hazelnut, Pistachio, Rose, Raspberry, and Ginger. Honestly, I think my favorite was the Ginger and I had purely chosen it because it was shaped like a heart! 

Paris France

Laduree Macarons

After filling up on some macarons, definitely go for a stroll to the Eiffel Tower and pick up some champagne on the way, and a baguette. Sitting down to watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle really took my breath away. It was so beautiful, and I feel so lucky to have been there with my cousin (who's studying abroad in Italy) and all of her friends. 

Eiffel

Paris France

Eiffel Tower



There's a lot to talk about that I did in Paris, but it definitely was the city that I stood back and really took in the moment. Every moment was magical, and there is still another post coming your way soon! 

See ya next time! 
Have you been to Paris? What do you recommend doing? Any tips? 







You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE Paris, one of my favorite cities in Europe! So glad you got to enjoy its magic and beauty on your European adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your photos are incredible! I hope you had a magical time, Paris is somewhere I've always wanted to visit :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Paris but this sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram