Christmas Wishlist 2017

11:30:00 AM






It's the best time of the year, and that means it's also time for the annual Christmas Wishlist! Last year, I wrote this post. I did eventually get Elephant pants, but from Camden Market when I was in London and I am obsessed with them. 

Like every year, it's hard to make a wishlist. Because I honestly don't even know what I want! Return tickets to London? A french bulldog puppy? 

Anyway, here is a little list of what I found and put on my wishlist this year! 

1. French Bulldog Mug
How cute How cute How cuuuute
French Bulldog Cup

2. Birkenstocks
I bought my first pair in Covent Garden and I am obsessed. 
Shoes

3. Love Your Melon Beanie
These hats are the warmest and I love mine so much. I mean, who says you can have too many hats?

Beanies

4. Food
It's not Christmas if I don't have food on my wishlist! This past year I went to Europe and discovered Paprika Pringles. So if someone wanted to ship them to me, I would be so grateful. 
Europe Snacks

5. Velvet Rompers
I bought one velvet top this year and a dress and I am officially obsessed. I'm still looking for a romper in velvet so if you know where I can get one leave a link down in the comments!
6. French Bulldog Socks
I get socks for Christmas every year and I actually love it. I am looking for French bulldog ones so I can wear them with my birks. ( I know I know) 

7. Giftcards. 
I know giving giftcards isn't the most fun thing in the world. But personally, I love getting them. I can go to the store and buy whatever I want and it's the best! 



I never feel like my Christmas list is super long, but I hope you enjoyed some of these! Do you have similar items on your list? Let me know below! 
Do you like giving or receiving better? Personally I love giving and I kind of go overboard!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram