Christmas Eve

10:25:00 AM



It's Christmas Eve! Depending where you are, or what time it is when this post actually goes up, it's almost time to wake up and open the presents!


Christmas has been building up for about two months for me now, since I started making Christmas presents early. And I've actually brainstormed a few more today for  next year, but honestly I'll probably forget and figure something else next year. 
This Christmas eve day, I'm working. I'm bringing my homemade Christmas cookies and a few get their own plates. Then I'm off to church and a christmas dinner. 
Then tomorrow, when I wake up I'll open presents with my family, have some breakfast and hop on back to work. Don't worry, we close early. And honestly, I don't mind work. I actually like it. A lot. But watch for the New Years Eve post, I'll have a proper ramble about that. 
After work, I'll go on to my mother's house to open presents there, maybe have dessert as I work through dinner time. 
I'm ready, for Christmas. Though it will be different this year as I have to work and there will be one less filled stocking with my dog gone this year. Which is still hard for me, and no I don't really want to talk about it. 
Then on the 26th I'm off to Arizona, which will bring plenty of posts of my time out west. 
I do hope you all have a great Holiday, and that you get everything you asked for and more. I'm thankful for you reading this post right now. 
Are you doing anything similar today or tomorrow? Do you have any traditions that always happen during these two days? I would love to hear them so make sure you leave a comment!
I love you. 
See you soon! 
xx
Kenzie

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great post and cute picture! Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and holiday season! Look forward to the posts from you in 2015!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you have a great rest of the holiday as well! :) x

      Delete
  2. Amazing post!
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram