Feelin 22

7:00:00 AM



For some reason, I've been having a hard time writing this post. Not because turning 22 is scary, or that I'm avoiding it. Just because, I really don't know how to write this post. 
I could write a list of things I've learned in the past year. I could write an entire post to summarize going from 21 to 22. It's honestly not that different. 
I can still legally drink. 
I can still legally drive in the United States. 
So, what is new? 


22 Lifestyle blog


I'd like to think that this year, I was more grateful. 



Eau Claire WI


I felt lucky. A lot. 
To be able to take a driving trip with my family down south. 
To be able to do something (announcement coming soon) that I have been dreaming of for a really long time. 
To go skydiving to end the 21st year. 
To be able to feel the sunshine on my face on the beach. 
To be able to come home. 


Baking Blog

It might be because I've seen a lot of people pass away too young in the past year, and that all makes me think that you literally do not know when life is going to end. You just don't. So why not enjoy it while you've got it. 



I hope the 22nd year, is just as great. 
I hope that I will have time to read more books ( I literally read 3 this past year). 
I hope I discover something new
I hope I enjoy all of it, even if some bits are bad. 
I hope that with each post on this space, that I get better at writing. 


button

The hardest part about turning a year older, is that when you realize you really don't need anything and each year it must be harder to come up with a birthday list. Other than peanut butter cake, or red velvet cake. Life really is great. 

What is your favorite birthday cake? What are some goals you have for yourself? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram