Road Trip Tunes

7:30:00 AM


Road Trips call for two things: Great people and good music. While I took my roadtrip earlier this summer, I came up with a list of songs that I listen to when I drive from home to university that I love! 



1. Drag Me Down by One Direction
2. Fire by Ed Sheeran
3. Hello by Adele
4. Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez
5. Cake by the Ocean by DNCE
6. Pillowtalk by Zayn
7. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
8. Sorry by Justin Bieber
9. Chandelier by Sia
10. I took a Pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner


These are just a few of the songs I've been loving at the moment, usually my playlist changes every month! What kind of music do you like to listen to in the car? Depending on how I'm feeling sometimes I'll just listen to one artist. 
I hope you're all having a great day! Thanks for reading! 
x Kenzie


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram