Easy & Quick Peanut Butter Bars

5:26:00 PM


  There's something you should know about me. I love peanut butter. A lot. I love the Reese's peanut butter candies, I love spooning it out of the container and spreading it on my sandwich, it's so yummy! I know these aren't super healthy, but they are great if you have to bring a dish to a party or you're the one throwing a party! I know I haven't written a recipe post in awhile (sorry) but my sister is having a graduation party so there are many in the works!  

  There are a few things that you're going to need of course: 

1 cup butter (that's two sticks or 8 tbsp), melted
2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Cups Powder Sugar
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 and a half cup Chocolate Chips
4 Tablespoons of peanut butter


To begin, melt the butter. After you've melted the butter, pour it into a medium sized bowl. 
Add in the two cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs, Powder Sugar and 1 cup Peanut Butter. 
Once you've done this, mix the ingredients together. It should look like this when you're done. Though, I did decide to add a little bit more Graham Cracker Crumbs in the end. 


Once you've mixed the ingredients together. Take out a 9x15 pan and spread the mixture into it. 
Once you've done that, put it in the refrigerator while you get the chocolate part all set!

For the chocolate part, melt the chocolate chips, I did say this in another post that had me melting chocolate chips. It does say it on the bag if you are unsure of how long to put them in the microwave for. Mine says a minute per cup, and since there was a cup and a half, I put it in for a minute fifteen seconds. 
After you take out the chocolate, do mix it up right away that way it'll be smooth. Then add the Four Tablespoons of peanut butter to the chocolate and stir until smooth. 
Take out your pan from the fridge and pour the topping over it. 

Looks good doesn't it? Trust me, it is. 
After that's all done, just set it in the refrigerator again for about an hour before you cut it.
This is the part where you can go have what's left in the bowls you've just used. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone ;) 
These took me no time at all, I also had a lovely view of Sadie catching some sunshine near the patio door. 


These are my favorite, and whenever my mom makes them they go pretty fast. I hope you give them a try! 

xx
Kenzie



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram