Caramel Crunch Bars

1:00:00 PM


 Being home now on Summer break means I get to try out some recipes! This one was actually brought on by my mom, who wanted to get rid of the caramel bites we had in the cupboard! They're really easy to make, and don't take that long at all! 
   



You will need:
8 inch square pan
4 and  a half graham crackers
1 package caramel bites
2 tbsp Milk
1/2 cup cocktail peanuts
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
4 oz semi-sweet melted chocolate

First things first, line the pan with tin foil, leave the ends of the tin foil extending over the sides of the pan. Grease the foil, I used regular Pam spray. 
Place Graham Crackers on the bottom of the pan. I'm not really sure if I actually used four and a half crackers. I just put them on as they fit. Besides, at the end when you eat this, it really doesn't matter if they do break since you have to break it apart to snack on it anyway!

Microwave the caramel bits and milk (together) in a microwavable bowl for 2 minutes. Stirring every 30 seconds. This being said I just did four segments of thirty in the microwave! 
Make sure the caramel and milk are well blended. 
Then pour the the mixture over the graham crackers.


Don't forget you can definitely lick the spoon if you really have to! ;) 
I put all of the peanuts, marshmallow and pretzels into one bowl, so it would be easy to spread them on top!
I didn't have any mini marshmallows so I used big ones instead and I cut them up into fourths!  
Then melt the chocolate, I used semi sweet and milk chocolate, since we didn't have a full bag of semi sweet! 
Drizzle the top with chocolate. 
Refrigerate the entire thing for an hour. 

When you're ready to eat, use the foil handles to remove the Caramel Crunch from the pan before cutting into it! 
Serve and enjoy! 

I really enjoyed this one and I'm really glad I found this recipe! I hope you give it a try! :) 
xx
See you next time! 
Make sure to share this post (as well as others) on twitter. instagram, pinterest, and wherever else you may be! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram