Music Is Good for the Soul

1:00:00 PM


  There are a lot of things music does for us. It can be used as a distraction from that not-so-great day at work or school. It can be used in the background of a party or a commercial. It can make someone feel sad, or angry, or happy. A certain song can bring up some really good or really bad memories. Without music, we would lead pretty bland lives in my opinion. 



Can you imagine a world without music? There wouldn't be any radio, or songs to sing along to as loud as you want down the freeway. No background music on tv, or commercials, or movies. 
It would be weird. Wouldn't it? 

For me, music is something that keeps the stress at bay most of the time. 
Music is a life-changing thing.
Personally, I spent four years in choir, I made new friends and sang great songs. 
I also made a twitter account, yea I have two. Actually, sorry I have three. Don't judge me. One is my personal twitter, for friends and people who know me in real life or from blogger. Another is a fan account for a certain band and the third is just one where I can rant if I don't have anything to write my frustrations down on. I can write whatever I darn well please and nobody can judge me or yell at me for it. 
Getting off topic there sorry. 

Music connects people. Kind of like Youtube channels. I became a fan of this group or this person and I can tweet about it, and find different people who also love this certain person or group. That's what I love about music. No matter where you come from, or what your age is, what you look like, you can connect with hundreds of people all over the world just because of one song or person or group. How cool is that? 
Together, you watch the artist grow and gain more and more fans (even though it can get really tough to share your favorite with thousands of other people) you still feel proud of them. 
That's what I like about music the most. 

So what are your favorite artists or songs? 
I have a few favorite songs right now such as;

Pompeii by Bastille
She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer (5sos)
Under the Boardwalk Cover by Top Shelf (I saw them on my cruise in 2012 so I wouldn't expect any of you to know who they are!)
Drop In the Ocean by Ron Pope
Starlight by Taylor Swift
Better Than Words by One Direction
I need you now by Olly Murs
The City Never Sleeps by Ed Sheeran
Moving to New York by The Wombats

There are a lot more, but those are just a few that have been on constant replay for me. 
Do you have some favorites? I'm sure you do, I would love to know them! Just comment below! 
Also, do not be afraid to give me an email or tweet or follow on instagram! You can see those on the get in touch page at the top of the blog! :) 

Thanks so much for reading! I'll see you next time! 
xx
Kenzie



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Heeeeey it's me back in the blogging world again haha
    Really loved this post, I don't know what I'd do without music! Love most of the songs you said (haven't listened to the others haha). And right now I'm obsessed with Shadow (Acoustic) by Austin Mahone and not gonna lie, I've recently found myself listening to Christmas songs (Michael Buble's album) hahah
    (I'll follow you on instagram now :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha hiii welcome back! I'm so glad that you liked this post! That means a lot to me! :) it's never a bad time for christmas music! haha

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate and can't wait to hear from you again!

Instagram